Re: Announcing derivatives patches and call for help and feedback

hiya,

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 03:50:07PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> For the presentation side of things I am thinking one approach might be
> to move UbuntuDiff[8] to the QA infrastructure, generalise it and
> enhance it for this purpose. This will necessarily include mechanisms to
> mark patches as having been dealt with or ignorable.

I think it's also worth some consideration about if/how it could be
integrated with the Debian patch-tracker service (or perhaps supercede said
service if it made more sense).

Without thinking super hard on it it seems like it could have some nice
effects on cross-distro participation by giving an extra incentive
to share/markup patches, and to a lesser extent even the same source
packages.  Just thought I'd throw that in there anyway...

	sean