www.d.o/misc/children-distros

Hi all,

I would like to make the descriptions on children-distros consistent,
suggested format:

overview of the goals and information about the distro</p>
info...</a></p>

We should try to rewrite any descriptions given to us to make them
more clear and less like advertising.

The Debian website mentions a lot of inactive Debian derivatives,
including some as long dead as Corel Linux or Progeny.

I would suggest that for all distros that are dead, inactive or no
longer directly based on Debian we should:

Remove their blurb from children-distros

Remove their Derivatives/Census/ page if it exists (a thought for the future).

Maybe add a link to the distrowatch page in the section about inactive
distros. Not sure how to decide if the link gets added or not.

Any thoughts?

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise