Re: missing and broken source packages in VoyageLinux

On Thu, 2011-12-01 at 16:57 +0800, Kim-man 'Punky' TSE wrote:

> Sorry for dragging this so long.

No problem :)

> This has been fixed, please verify.

Verified fixed, thanks.

> Any useful commands/scripts so that I can check it by myself?

The script that I am using here is available in the git repo linked from
this wiki page. It requires access to the snapshot.debian.org data so
that it can generate patches, so it is not easy to run it outside of the
machines that run snapshot.debian.org.

http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Integration

The tool you use for generating your apt repository might have
mechanisms for verifying the hashes in it, I'm not familiar with any of
the tools for that though.

BTW, the more general check script currently says that you are missing a
lot of SHA-1 & SHA-256 checksums in your apt repository:

http://dex.alioth.debian.org/census/VoyageLinux/check-package-list
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=dex/census.git;a=blob;f=bin/check-package-list

> For your information, there will be a new 0.8 repository, I will
> update the wiki page today.

Good stuff, thanks.

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise