Re: AstraLinux fatrat source package

On Tue, 2011-10-25 at 15:03 +0400, a.oruzheynikov@rusbitech.ru wrote:

> We are working on fixing the fatrat source package.
> During few days the changes will be in our repository.

I am still unable to extract the fatrat source package:

dpkg-source: info: extracting fatrat in extracted
dpkg-source: info: unpacking fatrat_1.1.1.orig.tar.gz
dpkg-source: info: unpacking fatrat_1.1.1-0astra4.debian.tar.gz
dpkg-source: info: applying missing_ru_translation
dpkg-source: info: applying flyicons
dpkg-source: info: applying addtranslations
dpkg-source: info: applying fixtranslatorinstall
dpkg-source: error: LC_ALL=C patch -t -F 0 -N -p1 -u -V never -g0 -E -b -B .pc/fixtranslatorinstall/ < extracted/debian/patches/fixtranslatorinstall gave error exit status 1
patching file src/fatrat.cpp
Hunk #1 FAILED at 104.
1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/fatrat.cpp.rej