Session on "NEW package workflow" at UDS

Hello,

I thought derivatives and mentors people might be interested to know
that there's going to be a session about what the workflow for getting
new packages into Ubuntu should look like at UDS on Friday at 10:00 EDT
(14:00 GMT).

In attendance will be myself, Allison Randal and zack. I plan on arguing
for the increased use of mentors (debexpo) and the medium-term
deprecation of Ubuntu's equivalent, REVU. There have been conversations
around this before, but I see opportunities to build a good mentorship
community for Debian and all derivatives which is based around
mentors.d.n (hopefully mentors.d.o?).

Please attend the session (remotely if you are not at UDS)

  (currently, the room may change but I'll let you know if it does)
  #ubuntu-uds-bonaire5 @ Freenode
  http://icecast.ubuntu.com:8000/bonaire5.ogg.m3u

Or share your thoughts in reply to this thread and I'll try to make them
known at the meeting.

Regards,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain@orangesquash.org.uk ]