Re: Announcing derivatives patches and call for help and feedback

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 4:01 AM, Julien Cristau wrote:

> Is there a reason to restrict this to derivatives?  I find patches from
> fedora rather more interesting than ubuntu's.

Fedora don't use Debian source packages so we don't have anything to
debdiff against.

But I guess you mean patches against upstream rather than against
Debian. That is something I plan to work on too, using Enrico Zini's
distromatch. I would welcome someone else working on this too since I
have my hands full with other stuff.

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise