[meeting time] meeting poll closes in ~ 20 hours

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 20:22:46 +1100
Karl Goetz <karl@kgoetz.id.au> wrote:

> Hi all,
> In just under a day I'll close the meeting time poll being hosted by
> doodle [1]. The meeting will take place on IRC in #debian-derivatives
> on OFTC.
> [1] http://doodle.com/dky3hy9b27qpzxxc

I've closed the poll, with no changes in the last 24 hours i suspect
we've hit our total number.

Most popular date: Sunday, October 23, 2011 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM UTC.
(use the link above to find out what it is in your tz).

I've made the wiki page for the meeting, i'll put in our agenda
thoughts there.

Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK7FOSS)