[meeting time] meeting poll closes in ~ 20 hours

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 20:22:46 +1100
Karl Goetz <karl@kgoetz.id.au> wrote:

> Hi all,
> In just under a day I'll close the meeting time poll being hosted by
> doodle [1]. The meeting will take place on IRC in #debian-derivatives
> on OFTC.
>
> [1] http://doodle.com/dky3hy9b27qpzxxc

I've closed the poll, with no changes in the last 24 hours i suspect
we've hit our total number.

Most popular date: Sunday, October 23, 2011 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM UTC.
(use the link above to find out what it is in your tz).

I've made the wiki page for the meeting, i'll put in our agenda
thoughts there.

thanks,
kk

--