Poll for time on weekend of 21st

Hi all,
To give everyone a week to fill in the poll I've pushed it out to the
later weekend (21st) and i'll close it ~ 15th. If there is interest in
another meeting we can skip November and have one early December.

Poll Details: Finding out what time to hold the meeting at.
Poll Location: http://www.doodle.com/dky3hy9b27qpzxxc
Meeting of: Debian Derivatives
Meeting place: #debian-derivatives on irc.debian.org

I discovered there is already a [[Derivatives/Meetings]] page, so I
have created a new section for irc meetings on it, when the date is
settled i'll create a sub page for our meeting per [1].

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Meetings

thanks,
kk

--