CensusQA page filled out

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that I copied the rest of my emails about
issues I found in the census to the wiki. Some folks might find it
interesting to see if any apply to them.

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/CensusQA

The next issue I plan to send a mail about is checksums in APT
repository metadata. I found out some distros only have MD5 hashes there
because I plan to use the checksums from snapshots.d.o to find
unmodified Debian packages, the snapshots.d.o database contains only
SHA-1 hashes and I found that some apt repositories don't have any SHA-1
hashes.

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise