Re: census issues mails?

Am 2011-08-05 13:17, schrieb Paul Wise:
On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Gerhard Oettl wrote:

I created a page for LinuxAdvanced. We provide the binaries as image and the
source as tarbal so I did not know how/where to provide this info.

Please add a comment indicating that no apt repository is provided,
that you publish binaries and source in an image and a tarball and
where both of these can be downloaded.

If you would like to have an apt repository, IIRC debian-live has the
ability to generate an apt repository, including with source packages.

Thank you for that hint. We will have a look on it.

gerhard