Re: Derivatives needing to replace config files

* Christian Hofstädtler <ch@grml.org> [110728 14:26]:
> Some derivatives need/want to replace config files shipped by standard Debian packages.

To further elaborate on this with specific examples:

Grml ships a zsh configuration in /etc/zsh/zshrc. This file is
installed by the standard zsh package, and then gets diverted by a
package we supply (outside of Debian).

Another example are files we're installing into /etc/skel, again
this is zsh configuration (.zshrc) and other things (.vimrc, etc).

  -chrish