Re: DebConf11 & derivatives?

On Thu, May 05, 2011 at 06:03:01PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Thu, May 05, 2011 at 07:08:23AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> > So Andreas Tille registered a derivatives round-table for DebConf11.
>
> \o/
>
> > Is that the only derivatives-related event we want to have at
> > DebConf11? The deadline for talks registration is in 3 days.
>
> I'd like to have something specifically about DEX, although I'm not sure
> yet if it would be better to have a talk or BoF.
>
> Matt, what do you think?

I think it would be valuable to have a BoF on DEX, and perhaps a short talk.

I'm not sure yet if I will be able to attend DebConf this year, as I'll no
longer be with Canonical and would likely be doing so on my own time (and
money).  If I'm there, though, I would be happy to make these happen.

--
 - mdz