Re: Merging forces with Utnubu (was: Re: [RFC] DEX - merging patches from derivatives into Debian)

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 09:05:26PM +0000, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > Reducing the delta was *exactly* the goal of the Utnubu project.
> > Given that both of us seem to lack manpower, I'd suggest I shut the Utnubu
> > project down, redirecting people to DEX/Ubuntu.
>
> We would be thrilled to welcome people interested in Utnubu to join DEX.
> Thanks!

But hey, Utnubu is such a cool name for the thing you want to approach.
You aren't going to change this, aren't you? :-)
(Just joking - because I do not really care about names - just to let you
think about it one moment ...)

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--