Re: Brainstorm: derivatives integration into Debian infrastructure

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 12:22:53PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> We now have a list of derivatives and some information about them[1].
> A list of derivatives hiding away in a corner of the wiki is in my
> opinion not that useful, there are many of those at various places on
> the web.

I'd like to see information of other derivatives in UDD (as it is for
Ubuntu now).  I have written (but not finally tested and thus not
commited) code to import some view extra packages used in SkoleLinux /
Debian Edu.  It might make sense to coordinate a more general table
layout in case other derivatives should be added as well.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de