Re: CfP: Ubuntu Developer Week

        Hi!

* Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> [2011-02-12 11:24:11 CET]:
> On Tue, Feb 08, 2011 at 11:32:35AM +0100, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> > 	https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek
>
> FWIW, I've just noticed that Rhonda has submitted an entry titled
> "Getting your fixes into Debian, how to make community happy", which is
> now scheduled for March 1st, 20:00 UTC.
>
> Thanks Rhonda, that's great to have!

 Thanks, and from what I understood nigelb will fill in when I stumble
upon some Ubuntu-specific terms, so it's a combined effort. Also,
looking at the schedule you'll see that the title is blatantly stolen
from monday's late session and I hope to be able to read at least upon
that log to be able to relate to it prior to my session. ;)

 I hope that the session will be useful for other derivatives too, not
only for Ubuntu. I'll start with outlining why it is within the interest
of derivatives to give back to Debian (reduced maintenance overhead),
and follow up with how to do that (bug tracking system usage, possibly
also mentioning the package tracking system for information gathering,
but we'll see).

 Enjoy,
Rhonda
--
"What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private
 information on corporations to you for free, and I'm a villain.