Re: Debian derivatives front desk: where to from here?

On Mon, Dec 06, 2010 at 09:50:43PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> As for additional appropriate channels, catering a bits email to the
> LWN audience would be a good idea.

Agreed!

I also forgot to mention another proposal in my previous post: having a
panel discussion at forthcoming FOSDEM 2011, which will have a
Distribution Miniconf, following the tradition initiated during FOSDEM
2010.

For different reasons, I've already checked with the devroom organizer
(our beloved Wouter Verhelst) that they do welcome panel discussion as
suitable "talk" material. However, it would be better to have some
mini-talk at the beginning of the session, to kick start the discussion.
If you like the idea, ... we will then just need someone organizing it
:), someone who will then also attend FOSDEM 2011, of course.

Cheers.