Re: LMDE

On 09/14/2010 08:20 PM, Ikey Doherty wrote:
> I'll also agree there that cooperation with the Debian Live team would be
> beneficial to both projects.

absolutely.

as far as i can see, there are three major topics here:

  * build time: how do you build your system images, with what tools and
    what workflow.

  * run time: how does your live system boot, and what does it do at
    boot time to configure itself for those things that can't be
    decided at build time.

  * install time: how do you install your live system.

it would be very nice if you could write a short introduction mail to
debian-live@lists.debian.org covering those three things briefly, with
an url to the latest (development?) image for download. we'd then go on
from that, describe what we do different, and find out were we can converge.

Regards,
Daniel