Re: Introductions

(Sorry if the headers are munged, i'm replying from the list archive.)

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> I'm not sure who's on this list, as it's just getting started, so
> maybe folks could introduce themselves?

Hi,
I'm Karl Goetz of the gNewSense project.

The project aims to create a distribution that is 100% free, as defined
by the FSF. Releases 1.x and 2.x are based on ubuntu, but for 3 we plan
to move to Debian as our base.
I'm big on working with upstreams, probably more then i should be (it
leads to work not getting done waiting for upstream to do what i'm
hoping), so I'm hoping this is a place where i can talk with other
debian derivatives and we can start to work on the tools we use.
(Perhaps the subject of another thread).

PS.
I'm also sorry about being a bit late to the party - i won't try and
reply my way through last months posts, but i'll try to keep up to date
now :)
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)