Re: Introducing Canaima GNU/Linux 2.0

On Jun 29, 2010, at 16:37, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

[ Shameless plug for the other -derivatives participants: we should
 really re-evaluate all the distros listed there and possibly make some
 noise to do a proper indexing of Debian-based distributions ... ]

I note that Maemo is not listed on that page. Shouldn't it be listed as a derived distro?

Note that Maemo is essentially end of life, but there is a distribution, called Mer, which is much less dependent on Nokia proprietary code and so may live on after Maemo.

Jeremiah