Re: mail to bugreport does not appear on bugs.debian.org after 4 hours

It is, you wanted owner@bugs.d.o

> I sent an email containing additional information this morning to
> 1040297@bugs.debian.org -- but the mail never made it to
> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1040297. How can I
> check what went wrong?

I checked the mail log, and it appears you sent the mail from an
address of mail@<your domain>. That matches procmail's FROM_DAEMON
regular expression, so the BTS's mail processing code will have filed
it elsewhere, rather than handing it to the bug processing.

Regards,

Adam