Re: Cleaning up spam messages from bug reports

Dear Blars,

On  Do 27 Sep 2012 01:24:46 CEST, Blars Blarson wrote:

In article <1348395458.1769.12.camel@Nokia-N900> mike.gabriel@das-netzwerkteam.de writes:
I am running a public debbugs site that will receive a spamassassin integration tonight...

However, I already have messages on several bugs that are actually SPAM. The initial bug report is ok, but a SPAM message had been sent to <no>@<site>.

Is it possible to remove individual messages from those bug reports so that the bug history looks clean again?

I have a set of tools I use to remove spam from bugs, and I have
inteneded for several years to clean them up, document them, and add
them to the debbugs vcs.  Would you like a copy of them as-is?

a long time ago you must have already sent me your toolset for cleaning up Debian BTS from SPAM messages that made it through the MTA's spam filter.

As you may remember, the X2Go project runs debbugs as bugtracker and I finally need to see some bugs that have become overfilled with SPAM messages. However, I cannot find the script you sent me two years ago.

Could please resend them to me?

Thanks a lot,
Mike

--