stuck when setting up debbugs locally

Package: debbugs
Version: 2.4.1

MTA:
Package: postfix
Version: 2.11.3-1

platform: jessie

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup debbugs locally, and looked up its
document for guidance [1], then I found that the
tutor in section "Postfix" doesn't work on my computer[2].

Debian wiki does not contain guidance on HOWTO setup debbugs with
postfix.

So, what should I do next, in order to setup the debbugs
and let it work with my local postfix?
Should I read postfix document then?

BTW, I wish that the document in package "debbugs" can be updated.

___please___CC me when reply :)
as I di

[1] /usr/share/doc/debbugs/README.mail.gz of package "debbugs"
[2] totally step by step according to [1] and just doesn't work.
--
Regards,
  C.D.Luminate