Processed: retitle 763434 to enable searching by full text of subject instead of just including/excluding existing bugs ...

> retitle 763434 enable searching by full text of subject instead of just including/excluding existing bugs
Bug #763434 [debbugs] debbugs: retitled reports are found neither by old nor by new title/subject
Changed Bug title to 'enable searching by full text of subject instead of just including/excluding existing bugs' from 'debbugs: retitled reports are found neither by old nor by new title/subject'
> severity 763434 wishlist
Bug #763434 [debbugs] enable searching by full text of subject instead of just including/excluding existing bugs
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'minor'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

763434: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=763434