Re: Failed test 'POD test for bin/debbugs-rebuild-index.db'

On Thu, 21 Mar 2013, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> commit dda4ac413007e12639f709e8e1a41c3583e78e36
> Author: Don Armstrong <don@donarmstrong.com>
> Date:   Wed Mar 20 07:31:12 2013 -0700
>
>     add rebuild index support
> """
>
> """

Yeah, it's this last one. I'll fix this up. I need to fix the pod test
to not also test temporary file pods.

Don Armstrong

--
If I had a letter, sealed it in a locked vault and hid the vault
somewhere in New York. Then told you to read the letter, thats not