Processed: limit source to debbugs, tagging 688345, tagging 688109, tagging 686943, tagging 688344 ...

> #debbugs (2.4.2~exp2) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * /examples/apache.conf:
> #    - Assure in apache.conf example that documentation html pages get loaded
> #      (closes: #686943).
> #    - Rewrite rule example: http://<webhost>/<nnn> -> show bug report for
> #      bug <nnn>.
> #    - Be more generic, comment out rewrite rule that directly redirects
> #      http://<debbugs-webhost>/ to http://www.debian.org/Bugs.
> #    - Extend examples/apache.conf, add directory rules. Esp. allow Indexes to be
> #      overridden in /var/lib/debbugs/www/db to allow mod_expires apache
> #      configuration options in .htaccess.
> #  * Fix pkgindex.cgi concerning several issues: load proper Perl modules,
> #    replace usage of src_url and pkg_url by package_links, use
> #    html_tail from templates, use count_bugs everywhere, load bugs.css,
> #    fix global variable usage in html header (closes: #686940).
> #  * Update postfix section in Readme.mail (closes: #688109).
> #  * Provide gStrongList configuration option in config file to make
> #    a site admin aware of its existence (closes: #688345).
> #  * Make sure that mails to gSubscriptionDomain and gBugSubscriptionDomain
> #    are only sent out if the variables in config are defined and
> #    have a lenght < 0 (closes: #688344).
> #  * Use locale independent date format for mail processing and service mail
> #    generation (closes: #688745).
> #
> limit source debbugs
Limiting to bugs with field 'source' containing at least one of 'debbugs'
Limit currently set to 'source':'debbugs'

> tags 688345 + pending
Bug #688345 [debbugs] Add gStrongList to configuration file
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 688109 + pending
Bug #688109 [debbugs] Setup debbugs with postfix MTA
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 686943 + pending
Bug #686943 [debbugs] Rewrite rule that does no packagename rewriting if any of the help pages is requested
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 688344 + pending
Bug #688344 [debbugs] Handling of gSubscriptionDomain and gBugSubscriptionDomain
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 686940 + pending
Bug #686940 [debbugs] Patch against pkgindex.cgi, fixes internal webserver error
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 688745 + pending
Bug #688745 [debbugs] Set LC_TIME=C for process script
Added tag(s) pending.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

686940: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=686940