Re: Cherry-pick debbug commits from my branch(?)

Hi again,

On Mi 12 Sep 2012 09:21:12 CEST Mike Gabriel wrote:

Hi Don,

On Mo 10 Sep 2012 19:09:23 CEST Don Armstrong wrote:

On Mon, 10 Sep 2012, Mike Gabriel wrote:
What will be best practice here? One Debian BTS issue per Git
commit? Or you check my commits and cherry pick?

Please just send patches to this mailing list using git format-patch.

Attached you find a series of patches. I use dch+debcommit for /debian/changelog maintenance, so all patches have an entry in /debian/changelog of the debbugs package. The last patch does some cleaning up of entries I made in /debian/changelog. Hope, this is ok.

I also realized further issues (e.g. debbugs user needed for postfix, a special transport map file needed when postfix is used as MTA, etc.). So there will be more patches coming, I guess.

I just realized a typo/error in the description of patch 0010:

is: Allow directory index for /var/lib/debbugs/www to be
    shown TTW (in apache.conf example).

should be: Allow directory index for /var/lib/debbugs/www/txt to be
           shown TTW (in apache.conf example).

Thanks,
Mike

--