Re: Debbugs (newbies) sprint

Hi all,

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 22:45:35 +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 10:25:53AM +0100, Gergely Nagy wrote:
I would be interested, but there's a couple of buts that are strongly
discouraging me to continue being interested:

* I'm involved with GSoC now, that takes up a considerable amount of my
  already little free time. So trying to do yet another completely
  different thing might not be the best idea at the moment.
* The US is waaay too far for me (in multiple ways, including travel
  time, and expenses).

So, I'm still interested, but don't have the resources to do more than
be interested. :|

Just in case it was not clear: one of the main points of the sprint
program is to sponsor travel expenses of sprint attendees. Given the
above, it's clearly not going to be enough to change your mind, but it
seemed appropriate to stress this point.

Oh, this is an amazing point!

For my part, the second main problem is my capacity to be efficient with my poor English...

Anyway, this is a very attractive proposition :).

ju.

--
http://ju.vg

Envoyé via un serveur personnel, hébergé dans mon appartement et relié au réseau par un FAI participatif. Je suis le seul à pouvoir consulter mon courrier ; et vous ?