Debbugs

We at Xen.org (Xen upstream) are thinking of deploying a debbugs
instance.

I found the version in experimental which looks reasonable on first
glance and Colin Watson told me to look here for the current bzr
branch: http://bugs.debian.org/debbugs-source/mainline/

I have a couple of questions if you wouldn't mind:

 * Would you recommend new deployments use 2.4.2~exp1, the bzr clone,
   or something else ?

 * Would you be willing to accept patches which arrange that a debbugs
   instance is always able to serve up its own actually-running source
   code ?

 * We're probably going to put a somewhat strange filtering script in
   front of debbugs and our own xen-devel mailing list, to allow us to
   retrospectively turn mailing list threads into bugs.  Do you have
   any interest in this and/or are you likely to have opinions ?  If
   you like I can send you a copy of my draft spec when I've written
   it.

Ian.