Reportbug and bug report replies

Yo debbugs-dudes!

How do I make sure to always receive other people's comments on the bug reports I have submitted?

I use "reportbug" to submit my reports. Sometimes other people or the maintainer replies to the report without me getting a copy of that response. That's unfortunate, since I otherwise in many cases could have provided more information at other peoples request.

Now, "man reportbug" lists these interesting options:

--email=ADDRESS
--header=HEADER
--list-cc=ADDRESS
--reply-to=ADDRESS

Will the use of any of these change the behaviour so that I receive copies of all bug report responses, not only the ones that are explicitely CC'ed to me?

Thanks!
Torquil Sørensen