And here's my report - Was: Re: Slides of you talk @debconf ?

Hi.

Le vendredi 06 août 2010 à 19:33 -0400, Don Armstrong a écrit :
> On Fri, 06 Aug 2010, Olivier Berger wrote:
> > Could you share your slides presented in DC today ?
>
> [source]
> http://svn.donarmstrong.com/don/trunk/projects/debian/debconf10/debbugs/
>
> [presentation]
> http://rzlab.ucr.edu/debian/debbugs_presentation_debconf10.pdf
>
> Let me know if there are any questions or anything. [Cc:'ing you just
> in case you are subscribed to -debbugs.]

(I'm subscribed thanks)

And here's my report about your presentation :
http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/weblog/2010/08/12/report-on-debbugs-new-developments-in-the-ongoing-struggle-against-bugs-by-don-armstrong-at-debconf/

There are a couple ideas I'd like to discuss maybe, but which are alredy
filed as wishlists in the BTS anyway ;)... but I'll probably start
distinct threads, I think.

Any comments welcome.

Best regards,
--