Re: merging dupe reports

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010, lists+debbugs@roth.lu wrote:
> can someone elaborate what I'm doing wrong with reports #550321 and #440405.
>
> Actually, #550321 is the one with the more pertinent comments, however I
> seem to be unable to remove #440405 from the package bugs index page
> (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?package=phpbb3) and
> replace it by #550321.

Just merge them; that's it.

There's a relatively longstanding wishlist bug to merge the comments
in merged bugs, but I haven't implemented it yet. It's in the
pipeline.

Don Armstrong

--
All bad precedents began as justifiable measures.
 -- Gaius Julius Caesar in "The Conspiracy of Catiline" by Sallust