Re: BTS (debbugs) running out of control "bouncing" between Debian BTS and Emacs BTS

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009, Don Armstrong wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Aug 2009, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> > Please check

> > http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=4090
> >
> > They are sending each other "Info received" mails and currently run out
> > of control. Please check and stop this asap.
>
> I've resolved this temporarily, and will look at it to fix the actual
> problem shortly.

At least in theory, the underlying issue should be resolved now too;
we weren't propogating X-Loop: headers like we should be doing.

Don Armstrong

--
LEADERSHIP -- A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with
autodestructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to