Re: debbugs -done interface weird?

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> apt-listbugs tells me 429716 is fixed in version
> [2007-10-01T00:00:00+00:00], which I don't quite understand.

Heh. This appears to be some sort of odd auto-time vivification for
things that look like they could be time-based. It's most likely a
mis-feature in the perl SOAP bits that tries really hard to DWIM.

I'll take a look at this shortly.

> I am assuming a simple
>
>   fixed 429716 2007-10
>   thanks
>
> will fix the problem, but I'm leaving it as it is for easier review.

Yeah, this probably won't actually fix it, unfortunatly.

Don Armstrong

--
Three little words. (In decending order of importance.)
love