Re: BTS: Listing all bugs, where a person responded

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> The BTS allows to list all bugs, where a person is the submitter of a
> bug-report
>
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?submitter={address}
>
> or the maintainer (responsible for the related package):
>
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint={address}
>
> But is it also possible to list all bugs, where a person just responded
> to a bug? If no, is it possible to add such a feature?

No, but it's possible to add it. The problem with such a feature is
that that information is not currently indexed, and generating the
initial index would be extreemly expensive, as every single log
message would have to be parsed.

If enough people would use it, it's possible to implement, though.

Don Armstrong

--
Frankly, if ignoring inane opinions and noisy people and not flaming
them to crisp is bad behaviour, I have not yet achieved a state of