blockers [Re: BTS: Why no "invalid" or "notabug" tag?]

[MFT set to debian-debbugs, which is the right list to discuss this
sort of thing.]

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006, Joey Hess wrote:
> I agree, if I had some ability to work on blocking bugs again,
> removing them on close is probably the next thing I'd try to do.

I personally haven't really had time to thhink about all the things
that it would be useful for blocking/unblocking bugs to do. If people
who use blocking bugs would comment on #327402, #367021, #376293, and
any of the others that I missed, and/or provide more information on
how they want blocking bugs to work, that may be useful.

[As far as removing them on close, what would probably be most useful
is to indicate that the blocker has been closed in the blockee's list,
and that it's no longer blocked if it all of the blockers are closed.]

Don Armstrong

--
Grimble left his mother in the food store and went to the launderette
and watched the clothes go round. It was a bit like colour television