of print media.

****

*MAKU* IMMENSE COVERAGE *MAKU*

Trade Date:   Monday, December 4, 2006
Company Name: MAKEUP LIMITED (OTC BB:MAKU.OB)
Symbol:       MAKU
Last Trade:   $0.61
MAKU Target:  $2

Why get in MAKU? Don't if "profit" is not in your vocabulary.

JUST WATCH MAKU TRADE NEXT MONDAY, DECEMBER 4TH!

****

Today's announcement leverages Yahoo! "We're seeing higher
click-to-customer conversion rates than competitive products.
Publishers can serve more than the minimum amount and still receive the
same CPM rate for the overage.
The buzz phrase, or "sweet spot," as they've called it, is CONTENT
PACKAGING.
"We have some of the highest converting, most desirable audiences on the
web," he said. It's too unruly, unpredictable, too difficult to
formulize and monetize.
The information is extremely limited. Today's announcement leverages
Yahoo! As a matter fact, every display network members negotiates a flat
CPM rate with Google.
Neither organization approves of the search advertising company's
opt-out policy, requiring the copyright holder to ask Google not to scan
or make any part of a book available. "We must also continue to provide
advertisers with the intelligence, ease, flexibility, control and
service to better meet their ROI goals.
This is not, necessarily, what content packagers want.
We see ourselves very much acting as a distribution point. Internet
users depend on search, and retailers depend on that traffic. Those
marketers who have been spending more money online to reach that modern,
disposable income-bearing demographic could reverse the declines of
print media. com, its homepage is predominantly words and pictures.
News users as part of an ad-supported model. It may be the search
traffic that pushed their powerful infrastructure to the point of
boiling into slag.
As a matter fact, every display network members negotiates a flat CPM
rate with Google.
Publishers can serve more than the minimum amount and still receive the
same CPM rate for the overage.
It's too unruly, unpredictable, too difficult to formulize and monetize.
So for us we don't see it as cannibalising the TV, but more as an
adjunct to it. We extended the invitation recently through the proper
channels, so we'll see how that goes. It's the same for NYTimes. It's
too unruly, unpredictable, too difficult to formulize and monetize. com,
and Yahoo to gather information about their participation in similar
book-archiving operations. Chris Dobson gets Bradford's former global
sales responsibilities as he takes over the MSN Global Sales Team. So
for us we don't see it as cannibalising the TV, but more as an adjunct
to it. Let's see if Bradford and company can deliver. Google not only
aggregates and makes content easily findable via contextual technology,
but now also owns YouTube, a repository for the biggest threat to
television to ever come around.
"unpolished" or "real" vs.
Amazon similarly called the subpoena "overly broad and unduly
burdensome" in October about two and a half weeks after receiving the
legal missive from Google. This is not, necessarily, what content
packagers want.