Re: transition plan for apt-listbugs onto Debian infrastructure: temporarily on merkel.debian.org, then move over to bugs.debian.org

Hi,

> > RewriteRule ^/indices/(index\.db(.*\.gz)?)$ http://merkel.debian.org/~dancer/apt-listbugs/$1 [L,R]
> > RewriteRule ^/cgi-bin/soap.cgi http://bugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/soap.cgi [L,R]
> >
> > in the apache.conf for b.d.o; I don't remember if a redirect on a POST
> > will work properly, but hopefully it will. [It will take until apache
> > is reloaded on spohr for it to take effect, though.]
>
> Okay, waiting for the reload. Please inform me when it's done.
>
> Looking at merkel access logs, at least in the first day around 700
> unique-IPs accessed merkel.debian.org using apt-listbugs, resulting in
> 16000 HTTP GETs.

Okay, new version of apt-listbugs uploaded now.  It should be
installed soon; watch out for the SOAP loads.

regards,
	junichi
--
dancer@{debian.org,netfort.gr.jp}   Debian Project