Re: BTS: How many To's are allowed?

In article <[🔎] 1159222169.22557.13.camel@localhost> daniel.leidert.spam@gmx.net writes:
>I wanted to close some really old NMUs to clean the BTS entries for one
>of the packages I maintain. Therefor just created a mail to finally
>close 16 bugs and added all 16 bugnr-done@bugs.debian.org to the To
>line. But only 3 are closed. Some time ago I already mentioned this
>limitation, when I was reporting spam in the BTS (they often send their
>mail to >3 recipient addresses). So what is done with such mails? Are
>only the first 3 addresses in To processed? Are the others waiting for
>some approval? How does this work? I did not find this information in
>the debbugs documentation, so maybe you can explain it for me.

It depends on the spamassassin score.  If the score is less than zero,
unlimited are allowed.  Crossassassin will suppress more than three
copies of a message with a spamassassin score over zero.  If the score
is 4 or greater, no copies are allowed.

You should look into the CBL and SORBS listings of 217.20.127.75 if
you don't want your messages caught in crossassassin.

I reinjected the two messages that you sent that were caught by
crossassassin.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html