Re: Allowing reopen to unarchive archived bugs

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006, Don Armstrong wrote:
> Is there any objection to changing reopen so that it can also
> unarchive archived bugs? [I suppose this could be made a configuration
> option too.]

From talking to Colin:

1) Add unarchive which will do this
2) Add archive which will reverse unarchive, subject to:
 1) the bug satisfied the normal archive requirements minus the time one;
 2) had previously been archived

This requires archiving to be fixed. [On my to do list.]

Don Armstrong

--
"There's no problem so large it can't be solved by killing the user
off, deleting their files, closing their account and reporting their