I WANT TO KNOW YOU BETTER!!!

Dear Friend,

Goodday to you, Mike by Name; single and a male as well. I am a business man. Tall; huge, smart, and lovely a fellow.

I found your e-mail address when I was searching for a partner who I can Chat and interact with; each time I am
on the net and I will be happy if we could establish truly something better out of it.

I will be happy if you accept this mail from the bossom of your heart and consider me a fellow of yours.

Kindly accept it the best way I can put it accross to you because, your understanding in this respect matters and I will appreciate it if you can reply this mail .

I await your anticipated co-operation. I shall appreciate it if you can add me to your chat list: Yahoo id.
mikeibetovts@yahoo.com or mikeibetovts@hotmail.com

Mike.