ATTENTION - Impact Equ-ity Report

Most stock brokers give out their new issues only to their largest commission paying clients.

Company Name: M-WISE INC
Date: Feb 08, 2006
Symbol: M W I S Price: $0.177
1 Week Target: $0.40 - $0.70

That would be well over a 300% gain from these levels.
IF you are Receiving this email, you are among the first public investors to know about M W I S !!! We have come across what we feel is one of those rear deals that the public has not heard about yet. We feel this is a "S t o c k A l e r t" and you should have this on your Radar. Here is a special company that may be set to make a move in the near future - this could be your opportunity to be ahead of the curve!
They have cash and have made great strategic aquisitions.
Big news expected. This should invoke LARGE gains.
It is only a matter of time before it is released out into the investment community and they take it to the moon.
Do not wait until it is too late!!!
..Whatever you do WATCH  M W I S ...
Put it on your radar screen right now.