Fwd:

Hello debbugs@packages.debian.org,

We 0 ffer low rates.

We evaluate every application individually and u0ff er you the type of uL(=
)AN that=92s for you, given your particular needs and circumstances.

U S  $ 300 ,000       uL0 uANS        are avai lable for only $277 / month=
! WE'RE uPRACT ICALLY uGIVIuNG uAWAY MOuNEY!

---------------------------------

COPY the Addreuss below and paste in your WEuB BROuWSER:

browniness.realquikx.com

V a l id for 24 Hrs.

Sometimes, the valley was filled with tears,=20.
Remember how the strong in struggle and strife=20.
For I will be with you till no white brother=20.
>From the beach, the child, holding the hand of her father,=20.
Children, I come back today=20.

Goodbye,
Randy Kaufmann=20