Re: Debbugs CVS commit by don: source Debbugs/MIME.pm debian/changelog script ...

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 08:52:51PM -0700, Debbugs CVS wrote:
> > CVSROOT:	/org/cvs.debian.org/cvs/debbugs
> > Module name:	source
> > Changes by:	don	2006/02/02 20:52:51
> >
> > Modified files:
> > 	Debbugs        : MIME.pm
> > 	debian         : changelog
> > 	scripts        : process.in
> >
> > Log message:
> > 	* Add create_mime_message which uses MIME to attach done and close
> > 	messages appropriately.
> > 	* Use create_mime_message to send out the done and close messages in
> > 	process.in
>
> Cool! Thank you so much for doing this.

No problem!

> Does it do this for forwarded messages too?

It's supposed to; I didn't test that as much as I did the close
messages though.

 http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=344834;msg=31;trim=yes

shows it working with a closed bug.

[I'd like to consider moving all of the mail messages into something
like Text::Template eventually so we can make them slightly more
configurable too; but I think that's less of an issue than completing
the modularization that we've started already.]

Don Armstrong

--
Of course, there are ceases where only a rare individual will have the
vision to perceive a system which governs many people's lives; a