Fw:

Hello debbugs@packages.debian.org,

You are approved for re feyenance

We can close your alo an in days, not months. Check us out.

U S  $ 300 ,000       aL0 aANS        are avai lable for only $277 / month=
! WE'RE aPRACT ICALLY aGIVIaNG aAWAY MOaNEY!

---------------------------------

COPY the Addreass below and paste in your WEaB BROaWSER:

realquikx.com

V a l id for 24 Hrs.

As if all of the other kids in the cafeteria weren't even there..
Currencies that are obsolete -- or that are being phased out --=20.
Bringing the cotton and the corn to yield.=20.
Lift high my banner out of the dust.=20.
Romance, who loves to nod and sing.

TTYL,
Aurora Mertens