Re: What should I do when bug reports do not show up?

In article <[🔎] 41F93AE3.9010408@mail.pangea.at> ralph@mail.pangea.at writes:
>What should I do when bugreports are not accepted?

Send mail to owner@bugs.debian.org with enough information so we can
find it.  Message-id would be nice.  Date/time, and exect subject or
sending mail address is needed to find it amoung the hundreds of
megabytes of spam we get every day.  When we find it we can
see if our spam filters need adjusted, and reinject it past them.

What actually triggered the spam filter in this case was "small cap"
in the subject (frequently found in stock scam spam).

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html