CrossAssassin results

The following results are for a period of about 5 days.

Using the threshold of 4 and whitelisting all messages with a
spamassassin score of 0 or less, I find that my CrossAssassin version
would have eliminated 47 spam messages and not gotten any non-spam
messages.  At 3, it would have gotten one non-spam, and 55 spam
messages.  Making the test < 0 rather than <= 0 would have gotten many
non-spam messages.  (Although some of them would have scored negative
with my new VALID_BTS_CONTROL rule.)

I'll enable it to put the messages in a separate mailbox when I have
time.

We are getting about 700 nonspam messages a day to the BTS, and about 30
spams a day are making it past spamassassin.

blarson@spohr:~/box$ cat hambox.2004040* | ../bin/cr2
Messages: 3531 CrossAssassin kills: 0
blarson@spohr:~/box$ cat spambox.2004040* | ../bin/cr2
Messages: 147 CrossAssassin kills: 47