Re: errorlib-functions from a Debbugs::Package

On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 11:06:29PM +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> I'm trying to do the changes you suggested, but stopped dead at the
> point where I moved all my functions in a
> Debbugs::Subscriptions-package when I noticed that I need stuff from
> errorlib.

I think I suggested not attempting to do it in a separate package for
now; if not, I meant to. At some point we'll make the stuff in errorlib
into several proper modules and then everything can be shifted out en
masse, but at the moment I suggest you just do things in the old style.

Sorry for this distraction.

> I think the cleanest solution is to just move everything from errorlib
> into a package of its own, or maybe Debbugs::Common (why is it called
> errorlib anyway, most of it is not error-handling).

Historical reasons.

Cheers,