Testing version tracking

I'm looking forward to working on version tracking and testing it. Is
there any news as to whether a copy of the BTS has been setup to play
with?

I'm also wondering if it's appropriate to reopen bugs (but assign them to
the correct distribution) that were closed in sid but not in sarge when
the whole changelog check stuff gets added? I'm guessing no, but it
certainly may be of interest to the RM, developers and the security team,
particularly for RC bugs and security bugs.

     Drew Daniels