Bug#132460: marked as done (BTS should not insist in a space)
Your message dated Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:02:10 -0500
with message-id <E18DyeQ-0008LNfirstname.lastname@example.org>
and subject line Bug#96164: fixed in debbugs 2.4
has caused the attached Bug report to be marked as done.
This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.
(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I am
talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration
somewhere. Please contact me immediately.)
Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)
Received: (at submit) by bugs.debian.org; 5 Feb 2002 13:43:09 +0000
>From email@example.com Tue Feb 05 07:43:09 2002
Received: from luonnotar.infodrom.org [22.214.171.124] (postfix)
by master.debian.org with esmtp (Exim 3.12 1 (Debian))
id 16Y5sK-0002iL-00; Tue, 05 Feb 2002 07:43:08 -0600
Received: by luonnotar.infodrom.org (Postfix, from userid 10)
id DD4BC366AA6; Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:43:03 +0100 (CET)
Received: at Infodrom Oldenburg (/\##/\ Smail-126.96.36.199 1998-Aug-2 #2)
from infodrom.org by finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE
via smail from stdin
for firstname.lastname@example.org; Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:33:25 +0100 (CET)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:33:25 +0100
From: Martin Schulze <email@example.com>
Subject: BTS should not insist in a space
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
This should work when sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please
don't insist in a space after the plus sign.
Martin Schulze wrote:
> tags 5750 +help
> tags 17872 +help
> tags 31583 +help
> tags 43210 +help
> tags 59922 +help
> tags 92015 +help
> tags 101722 +help
> tags 110864 +help
> tags 110906 +help
> tags 112415 +help
> tags 114459 +help
> tags 123999 +help
> tags 124060 +help
> tags 126190 +help
> tags 126534 +help
> Well, QA reminded me of the help tag, so use it.
> It's practically impossible to look at a penguin and feel angry.
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum
Please always Cc to me when replying to me on the lists.
Received: (at 96164-close) by bugs.debian.org; 19 Nov 2002 03:08:11 +0000
>From email@example.com Mon Nov 18 21:08:11 2002
Received: from auric.debian.org [188.8.131.52] (mail)
by master.debian.org with esmtp (Exim 3.12 1 (Debian))
id 18DykD-00006z-00; Mon, 18 Nov 2002 21:08:10 -0600
Received: from katie by auric.debian.org with local (Exim 3.35 1 (Debian))
id 18DyeQ-0008LN-00; Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:02:10 -0500
From: Colin Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
X-Katie: $Revision: 1.28 $
Subject: Bug#96164: fixed in debbugs 2.4
Sender: Archive Administrator <email@example.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:02:10 -0500
We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
debbugs, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:
A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed. If you
have further comments please address them to firstname.lastname@example.org,
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.
Debian distribution maintenance software
Colin Watson <email@example.com> (supplier of updated debbugs package)
(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 17:54:49 +0000
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Debbugs developers <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Colin Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
debbugs - The bug tracking system based on the active Debian BTS
Closes: 36813 78123 78688 86922 87176 93433 96164 113028 113514 121082 124537 146484 146745 152751
debbugs (2.4) experimental; urgency=low
* Updating the package with what's in CVS, even though this might
completely break things for people who've been using the previous also
broken package. <shrug> :) Upped the minor version since the changes
are noticeable, and uploaded to experimental, just in case.
* Applied speedup patch, that uses references, instead of copies.
Thanks to Thomas Smith. Closes: #87176. [Adam]
* Reverted some parts of the speedup patch because it breaks the API.
* Bugs that are tagged fixed are now listed in a separate section in the
web pages. Patch from Colin Watson. Closes: #86922. [Adam]
* Added support for an additional Maintainers.override file, which is read
after the normal one. This allows the normal one to be externally
updated, but still have local overrides. [Adam]
* Put <title> and </title> on the same line as the title since some lame
browsers don't seem to like it otherwise. [Josip]
* Include a mailto: URI in the header for a bug report. [Adam]
* Added support for filtering on subject with include=subj:foo (exact
match, case sensitive). [Anthony]
* Added a missing http://, thanks to Julian Gilbey. [Anthony]
* Use by-*.idx indices to speed up pkgreport.cgi. [Anthony]
* Support "maint=" in pkgreport to give packages without a maintainer.
* Updated Postfix documentation. [Darren]
* Use two variables in order to reduce the amount of path hard-coding.
* Added support for storing the files in a hashed directory (db-h), with
the same hash layout as archive/. [Adam]
* Added support for tracing of bug state changes. This date is in
$gSpoolDir/debbugs.trace. It is locked (as debbugs.trace.lock) while
accessed, and appended to. Currently, nothing uses this trace file and
it isn't even cleaned up, which can be easily fixed with a simple cron
* Tell sendmail to queue outgoing mail for later delivery, instead of
immediate delivery. [Adam]
* Added a keywords header to outgoing email responses. [Adam]
* Use Resent-From: if From: doesn't exist. [Adam]
* Added appropriate Reply-To: lines for the ACK messages that could use
* Add $gUnknownMaintainerEmail to the list of maintainers to mail in case
an package with no maintainer is referenced. [Adam]
* processall locks 'incoming-cleaner' before starting, so we don't have
multiple copies of it running at the same time. [Adam]
* Sort bugs tagged 'pending' as 'pending upload', between 'forwarded' and
* Add support for searching by source package. pkgreport.cgi takes src=,
and both pkgreport.cgi and bugreport.cgi have enhanced HTML headers now.
* Add support in the CGIs for:
* 'raw' sorting. This does no grouping based on status or severity, and
just lists bugs in number order.
* reversing the order that bugs are displayed. This does not affect
severity or status ordering.
* inclusions/exclusions of status and severity. Also, support reverse
sorting of the above.
* Make it possible to ban people from control@bugs. [Anthony]
* Don't lie about missing Subject:s being an RFC822 violation, because
they aren't. [Anthony, Josip]
* Added preliminary support for ###-request. [Adam]
* Added preliminary fast indexing support. [Adam/Anthony (?)]
* Added preliminary support for CC:ing <src>@packages.qa.debian.org.
* Added preliminary cloning support. [Anthony]
* Link to submitter's web page, patch from Matt Kraai. [Josip]
* The autoconfig thing in the description is gone, closes: #124537.
* Fix viewing archived bugs by source package, closes: #121082, #146484.
* Depends: libmailtools-perl rather than mailtools, closes: #113028.
* Add MIME support to process and service, and depend on libmime-perl as a
result, closes: #36813. [Colin]
* Trim Bug#12345: from the Subject:, not "Bug#12345: [", closes: #78123.
* Be more careful about loop detection, closes: #113514. [Adam, Colin]
* Relax the syntax for 'tags' slightly, since people seem to use it that
way accidentally a lot, closes: #96164. [Colin]
* Give better feedback from pkgreport.cgi when querying a non-existent
package name, closes: #93433. [Colin]
* Remove support for -fixed address from receive, since nothing else
supports it. [Colin]
* Prevent people from reading the first line of arbitrary files through
bugreport.cgi, thanks to Max <email@example.com>. [Colin]
* Add working-for-me instructions for exim setup on non-dedicated sites,
together with Chad Miller's suggestions, closes: #78688. [Colin]
* Fix a few typos, closes: #146745, #152751.
* Update the copyright file with the current list of maintainers and a
pointer to ViewCVS.
* Remove lynx-cfg, and use 'lynx -cfg=/dev/null' instead. [Colin]
* Various other things, not worth mentioning here.
7ba22b1f545909aab56ff10afbf6b87d 681 misc optional debbugs_2.4.dsc
9a005b52d95a91caa44c838ea22d2dd8 106528 misc optional debbugs_2.4.tar.gz
964090007a7897b4c544869e0842b711 82204 misc optional debbugs_2.4_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Colin Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org> -- Debian developer
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----