Re: My Wishlist

On Sat, Nov 09, 2002 at 01:13:43PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 03:28:49PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> > > I'm taking silence as assent,
> > Mostly, yeah.
> Oh, one other thing: should we release debbugs 2.4 (to experimental, I
> guess) before going too much further with this? This seems like a good
> point to tag.

There's some bugs with the current stuff, but I'm not quite sure what.

Note that the current CGIs rely on indices created outside
the main debbugs scripts -- once the "current stuff" (ie, the
index.{db,archive}.realtime stuff) is debugged, hopefully it'll be easy
to add those, and do away with the indices created by scripts in ~doogie
and ~ajt. So it might be worth considering that.

Also, the last CVS commit in scripts should probably be reverted before
packaging since that in theory includes some of the version changes,
and is probably buggy, maybe dangerous and certainly untested.

> (I'll do the legwork if nobody else has time or inclination.)

Yay :)

Cheers,
aj